Citilabs' CUBE is an open modeling software used by planners and engineers to analyze the effects of new projects and policies on a city’s transportation network, land-use, and its population. It is used to develop and apply predictive multi-modal transportation models, as part of a city’s overall digital twin, to simulate how changes in infrastructure, operations, technology, and demographics will impact movement and accessibility of a given area. CUBE covers all aspects of transportation to help you better understand the impact before implementation, including:
- CUBE Voyager for macroscopic movement of people and vehicles
- CUBE Avenue for mesoscopic traffic modeling
- CUBE Cargo for freight modeling
- CUBE Land for land-use modeling
- CUBE Dynasim for microscopic traffic simulation
- CUBE Access for metrics on people’s accessibility to valued destinations, such as employment, health services, transportation hubs, and entertainment.